It is FREE for airsoft sites to join the British Airsoft Cub (BAC). Players take a greater responsibility for their own membership thus reducing the administrative duties placed on the airsoft sites.
Airsoft sites MUST maintain public liability insurance at all times.
Players will register themselves with the BAC and provide details of three airsoft games that they have attended in a period of time greater than two months.
Note: Please click on the red tab on the left hand side of the screen to register!
Players will register themselves, and will provide details of BAC registered airsoft sites that they have attended in a period of time greater than two months. e.g.
Players need to keep an up to date record of sites played with correct dates? And then forward on these details to BAC Admin: BAC247@outlook.com
(only when 3 games have been played in over 56 days)
To make the process swift and efficient Players will supply the name and correct contact number and details for sites played to the BAC and admin will verify the details.
This will enable the BAC admin to be more effective with validating your membership details for BAC membership card status.
The first to last game needs to be over a period of 56 days. Ideally this could be achieved by playing one game every two to three weeks and needs to be confirmed by a registered BAC airsoft site to be entitled to join the BAC and receive a membership card status.
The BAC will verify this with the registered airsoft sites and once confirmed; a player will become a member of the BAC. A PLAYER WILL ONLY NEED TO CONFIRM THREE GAMES PER YEAR, THEREFORE SITE ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES WILL BE MINIMAL. Airsoft sites will have BAC log in details. Each individual home page will have a list of players who state that they have played at your airsoft site. Sites verify that a player has attended via a simple check box on the BAC database. Players are then confirmed as members. That is it! Our system has been designed to enable sites with even basic computer skills to be able to quickly complete the administrative tasks.
There are a many benefits to joining the BAC:
- TARGETED advertising and promotion of your airsoft site to registered airsoft players
- TARGETED advertising and promotion of your airsoft site via a quarterly membership mailing, on the BAC webpage and Facebook page. Each airsoft site will have a link to their website.
- LESS administrative duties than the current UKARA system. Players register themselves. Sites verify that a player has attended via a simple check box on the BAC database. That is it! All online!
- EASE of use
- Being a registered airsoft site should INCREASE the number of airsoft skirmishers visiting your site.
- Takes less than 5 MINUTES to register your site
The BAC would like to create a community of airsoft players, sites and retailers that actively support one another to forward and develop the sport.